Whether your school requires ongoing support, minor repairs or if you have a maintenance query we take care of it all. Our team of caretaking professionals work to ensure that your facilities are safe and secure - enabling you to concentrate on looking after the learning of pupils.
Our caretaking teams have a wealth of experience in looking after schools and our specialists work with you to provide the best service, ensuring that pupils are protected and that safety standards are met.
- Caretaking: Our professionally trained employees perform essential caretaking tasks, from providing site security, to making minor repairs and clearing snow
- Health and Safety: We can provide asbestos and legionella monitoring, conduct safety tests, install quality control systems and oversee annual Health and Safety Audits
- Advice: Our professional experts can advise in all areas, drawing on their expert knowledge of schools and other educational settings
- Management: We take care of all aspects of managerial and supervisory functions of our workers, including recruitment and development
Making sure that students learn in a safe and well-maintained environment is our main priority which is why we employ caretakers with experience and expertise to deliver high-quality support.
- Bespoke service: Whether you require regular caretaking support or one-off specialist treatments, we can deliver the right package to you
- Professional support: With a dedicated Operations Manager for your school, you can be sure that your requirements will be handled by experts
- Quality: Our caretaking staff are trained and experienced in providing bespoke support to schools and educational settings
- Safe: Each member of our team is DBS checked and trained to carry out their tasks safely