Here to support your governing body, our professional team of clerks work with colleagues from across our school support services to deliver a service that meets your school’s needs and requirements.
Helping to take the strain away from Governors, our specialised Clerking Service is here to offer professional advice and high-quality administration.
- Clerking: Carrying out administrative tasks efficiently and maintaining accurate records for you, whilst keeping abreast of the law and regulations
- Recruitment: We’ll take the weight of finding high-quality clerks off your mind, recruiting and professionally training clerks on your behalf
- Advice: Our clerks provide exceptional advice, support and guidance on constitutional and procedural matters – no need for you to worry about changes to regulations, legislation and other changes
With our work always well-received by Ofsted, when it comes to professional clerking look no further than our first-rate services.
- Expertise: Our experienced clerking team are expert in providing procedural and legislative advice, as well as administrative and organisational support for your governing body
- Performance-driven: We will work in partnership with your school to help ensure that your governance is effective and meets Ofsted requirements
- Reliable: You can be assured that our clerks operate to the highest standards of excellence