From theatre, dance, art and media to more unique workshops, our Connecting Youth Culture (CYC) programmes are here to help transform and add value to the lives of young people.
CYC specialises in delivering bespoke high quality arts based experiences with the purpose of tackling issues effecting children and young people’s lives. For schools this includes, re-engaging young people with education, building on their confidence and working on self-esteem. CYC also offers a wide selection of creative, artistic programmes, working with you to create a programme that will bring the best out of young people in your school.
- Educational programmes: Working to meet your needs, we can create and deliver programmes for young people engaging in risky behaviours using the arts to explore the choices and consequences of behaviour
- Arts Workshops: We offer a vast range of fantastic arts and cultural workshops in which we provide tuition and guidance in drama, painting, creative writing, film production, even circus skills, and much more – from half-day sessions to big-event festivals
- Multi-media expertise: Creating videos, animation and tailored multi-media communications to bring to life projects and workstreams within your school
Our workshops are professional, affordable and education focused. We’re committed to enhancing the skills and interests of young people across all age groups and needs.
- Enriching: Our high-quality, arts-based experiences aim to tackle issues affecting children and young people; this includes re-engaging them with education, building on their confidence and self-esteem, improving communication skills and instilling positive attitudes
- Flexible: The content and timings of our workshops can be adapted and worked around to fit the needs and expectations of your young people
- Professional and safe: All workshops are run by professional artists who are DBS checked and passionate about inspiring and empowering young people today
- Affordable: We ensure these programmes are affordable and that our professional artists come fully-equipped with tools and materials needed to deliver workshops and sessions, an all in cost that’s transparent and manageable