When it comes to data and intelligence in schools, Schools ICT has it covered. We’ll provide you with expert assistance in collating, monitoring and interpreting data to help you keep track of how your school or educational setting is operating.
Specialising in education and learning, our experts ensure that you have the essential data, intelligence, critical analysis and advice you need to secure funding and inform your school management.
- Technical assistance: We’ll support you in data collation, reporting and validation and we can help you to prepare for regulatory inspections by comparing results with previous data
- Analysis: We can analyse your data, track trends, benchmark, and identify risks and opportunities now and into the future
- Reporting: With the provision of quarterly performance reports and submission of statutory returns as required you have peace of mind that all areas are covered
- Advice: We can advise you on best practice and keep you informed of any changes in the legislation or requirements, along with necessary responses
Providing a high quality, reliable service is what we do, and our aim is to ensure that you are equipped with the best data possible when it comes to making informed decisions about your school or setting.
- Bespoke: We work directly with you to create a package that meets your individual needs, providing you with the best support on offer and enabling you to meet the full requirements of the sector
- Expertise: With a background and heritage working solely with Children and Young People’s services, no one knows the education sector better - we can help identify areas of risk and opportunity for you
- Trusted: Our service has a track-record of delivering high-quality data and intelligence to 100% of local authority schools in the areas we support