Our small team is well-established, flexible and highly regarded. We are committed to working with schools and settings to continue to improve the quality of teaching, learning and provision for children and young people with English as an Additional Language (EAL), particularly those who are refugees and asylum seekers. We are dedicated to improving access and achievement for all children and young people from a minority ethnic background.
From advice and support to diversity workshops for pupils, we offer a range of services that can be tailored to the individual needs of your school.
- Bundled packages: Our bundled packages offer value for money and can support newly arrived EAL pupils and schools that wish to enhance their EAL practice across the school - we can also assist schools to become outstanding in their provision
- Assessment: Assessment of an EAL pupil, including a suggested support plan
- Pupil support: We can support EAL learners on a one to one basis, in a small group or in a classroom setting
- Pupil workshops: Do your pupils want to find out more about diversity? Our workshops enable pupils to find out first-hand about the Muslim faith, experiences of a refugee or asylum seeker and different cultures, plus many more
- Staff training: We can train and coach staff in your school on a variety of topics, such as awareness of strategies to support EAL learners and developing tolerant attitudes to diversity. We also have a number of scheduled courses throughout the year
- Arabic translation services: This service supports schools with the translation of key school related documents or can provide an interpreter for meetings with parents or at parents evenings
We have a strong record of helping schools promote engagement and achievement, and share your passion for delivering the best possible education for all pupils.
- Flexible: Our services and training can be tailored to suit the needs of your school and its pupils, ensuring they are relevant to particular needs and contexts
- Experts: We have a small team of highly qualified professional consultants and specialist Advanced Teaching Assistants, which ensures our services are based upon research and best practice
- Innovative: Our service is regularly reviewed and evaluated to ensure we provide current and innovative principled practice