Our Early Help service’s vision is that families are able to access a range of support to ensure that their children are safe, happy and well, and can flourish at school and in the wider world.
Early Help provides support for staff, children, young people and families. We offer schools a great way to get support for their staff that have pastoral responsibilities through Pastoral Staff Supervision (Core Offer Plus). Supervision enables and assures safe, competent and accountable practice, allowing staff to have professional oversight of their work so quality services are delivered and positive outcomes achieved.
- Support: Our experienced managers can support pastoral skills by providing one-to-one supervision, advice and support around workload management, and the principles of ‘whole family’ working
- Reviewing: We will work with your staff in reviewing and further enhancing their skills, knowledge base and effectiveness
- Monitoring: Early Help can monitor the overall performance and quality of your pastoral service by providing feedback and constructive challenge
The Early Help service is well thought of and our ‘Highly Commended’ Award for Early Intervention at the 2016 Children and Young People Now Awards confirms that we are successfully improving outcomes for children and families.
- Committed: We care for your staff’s wellbeing and our team is totally committed to supporting them personally to help them deliver positive outcomes for their students
- Flexible and personal: We offer a range of packages; from one-off meetings or regular support, to one-to-one sessions or whole staff talks
- Professional: Our team consists of highly professional and experienced children and family professionals with a range of qualifications, such as social work and teaching
- Trusted: Our model is considered good practice nationally, so you can be confident that you are securing quality pastoral supervision