Our wide expertise and second to none expertise in early years enables us to provide a fantastic range of professional services and training to support and enhance your work with children as the start their educational journey. Working with our exceptional team you can be confident that our services will meet your needs.
Our Early Years and School Improvement Service is a well established and highly regarded service committed to helping schools, settings and childminders continue to improve the quality of teaching, learning and leadership across the whole early years sector. Our specialist advisers are highly experienced, objective and work in partnership with schools, settings and childminders.
- Scheduled training: We run a wide range of scheduled training throughout the year - our Early Years Leadership forums and Early Years Briefings for schools provide briefings, updates and training on a termly basis - for the latest information on training courses please visit the training page
- Bespoke consultancy and tailored support: Our early years specialist advisers/consultants deliver bespoke training, coaching or advisory support at a time to suit you which will be tailored to meet your settings specific needs
We offer a range of scheduled training to support your setting:
- Catering training
- Inclusive education
- First aid
- Health and safety
- Finance and business
Our Finance Service provides high-quality financial management advice, guidance and support to early years childcare providers. We are well established with an expert knowledge of the sector and offer a unique blend of professional financial services.
- Comprehensive finance service: We will help you with your financial management both long and short term, including maintenance of your Superfox system, production of invoices and financial monitoring
- Superfox software and training: This software will create invoices and provide a clear record of outstanding debts
- Support visit: Our team will provide expert support on financial modelling and management, business planning and cash flow forecasting
The Health and Safety Service is here to assist all staff working in settings to meet risk management responsibilities by providing expert advice, support and training. We understand the different needs of early years settings and our services will help you improve and implement health and safety systems in the most effective way.
- Comprehensive support: Our annual package provides you with health and safety inspections, in-house training courses, advice on risk assessments and your own health and safety professional; you will also have access to a helpline, policies, procedures and proformas
- Training: We offer specialist training on a variety of topics, including Fire Awareness, Fire Warden, Manual Handling and many more
We are committed to providing settings with a high quality and professional HR service, providing excellent customer service and value for money. Our team has a breadth of experience in specific areas relating to education and in HR related issues.
- Platinum: This is our most comprehensive package which offers access to templates, email and telephone support, 50 hours face-to-face support and bespoke training events
- Gold: We will provide access to templates, email and telephone support and 50 hours face-to-face support
- Silver: Our Silver package provides you with access to templates email and telephone support and 25 hours face-to-face support
- Bronze: This package will provide you with access to templates and email and telephone support for HR queries
- Bespoke work and training: We can provide specific training and work to meet your specific needs
Whether you have a single laptop computer or a whole network of IT equipment we will help achieve the level of protection and support that is best for your setting. Our range of support packages offer a safety net in the event of a problem with your computer software or hardware.
- Help desk: The first point of contact for any request for support and we will do our best to resolve problems at first contact, for more complex problems we’ll send an experienced engineer to visit you on-site to quickly diagnose and resolve problems
- Annual support: We have various packages including; parts and labour inclusive repair of hardware faults in computer and/or audio visual equipment and we can offer regular visits from your very own dedicated school technician
In addition, ICT offers a number of bespoke services which can are tailored to early years providers:
- Strategic advice and guidance
- Equipment supply and sales through the schools ICT shop
- Broadband and email services
- Website design, hosting and managed service
- MIS and administration software support
- Specialist software and bespoke training
We understand the legal duties and challenges faced by early years providers and are familiar and well-practiced in handling and advising on such issues. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer care, quality of service and consistent high standards of service delivery. We provide advice on a wide range of areas of the law, including general queries, employment, data protection and planning and property.
- Annual support: We offer settings access to the Legal Advice Helpline and full support to prepare a constitution and the helpline can be use on an unrestricted basis