If it plugs in, logs on or goes online, we can help!
Whether you want to increase attainment, reduce workload or ease administration, our school specialist ICT service offers a whole host of services to help you get the most from EdTech.
From starting out on your EdTech journey to implementing the perfect solution for your school and seeing the results, we have the skills, knowledge and services you need.
From one to one support to state of the art hardware, software and online platforms, you can be sure we have your needs covered.
Our school specialist EdTech Adviser is an expert in the curriculum and pedagogical developments in education, and the technology, software and hardware that is constantly being developed, released and sold to schools. They can work with you to provide:
- Audits within your school
- EdTech strategy development
- Impartial purchasing advice and expertise
Our specialist adviser can also provide a wide range of training to cover the leading EdTech packages including:
- Google G Suite
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office 2019
- Scratch 2.0 – programming
- Using Virtual Reality in schools
- Practical Computing
- Investigating the use of educational apps
Online learning platforms
Once you have your needs established, we can support you through the purchase, implementation and ongoing use of a variety of platforms.
We currently offer a market leading online package specifically developed for primary and secondary schools. Visit our CENTURY page to find out more.
We are always working on new developments so watch this space for further details.
- We are the education experts when it comes to all things technology – with unrivalled knowledge and experience when it comes to helping schools with all of their needs
- We can support you at every step of the way – providing you with a complete solution for your EdTech journey
- We are independent – we can work with you to find the best solutions for your school based on your needs and what is on offer in the market
- Our Advisers are teachers by profession - they understand the challenges and many opportunities within learning environments
- We work alongside our specialist School Improvement team to ensure that EdTech solutions meet the needs of schools, pupils and teachers
- Access to a network of expert technology providers – covering software, hardware, cloud based systems and online learning platforms