Educational visits, outdoor learning and adventurous activities can be a complex area to manage with children and young people. It is important to have access to an Educational Visits Advisory Service who can understand the challenges and to be able to provide appropriate advice and support.
We offer a pragmatic and proportional approach to ensure that children and young people have access to high quality, safe, educational visits and outdoor learning experiences.
- Advice and guidance: Access to the full range of policies, guidance and model risk assessments, along with expert advice and support and a visit to your establishment
- Training: Our training supports the leadership and management of educational visits, either through advertised courses or bespoke courses at your establishment; training includes educational visits co-ordinator, visit leader and managing visit emergencies
The Educational Visits Advisory Service is responsive and proactive, with advice and support from experienced and competent School Improvement Advisers.
- Qualified: Our advisers are accredited members of the Outdoor Education Advisers’ Panel and have considerable experience in leading and managing visits as well as holding senior roles in schools and outdoor education centres
- Experts: We have expertise and qualifications in numerous adventurous activities including holding a number of high level and technical adviser qualifications, we also have extensive experience in leading and managing routine everyday visits
- Flexible: We can tailor our service and training to your needs