The Employment Support Service offers a full Payroll and Human Resources (HR) administration service to support the complete employee lifecycle for your staff – assisting you with both practical support and expert advice. Our staff have a wide range of skills, knowledge and experience in payroll and HR related administration.
We carry out all of the background administration to ensure your employees’ details are up to date so they get paid, contribute to their pension and can access their personal pay information as and when they need it.
- Processing: Our team is able to process new starters, leavers, contractual information and changes, sick and maternity pay, as well as entitlements
- Administration: Expert support including balancing and reconciling the payroll, issuing and applying P45s, and completing Real Time Information (RTI) returns
- Payments: We process third party payments such as pensions, Additional Voluntary Contribution, trade unions, HMRC and health schemes – keeping all your money where it should be and at the right time
- Pay and rewards: Our dedicated Pay and Reward Team provides a professional advisory service on all aspects regarding reward strategies, terms and conditions such as the Cycle to Work scheme and Child Care vouchers – helping you to provide your staff with benefits that support their lives and interests
- Reporting: We will work with you to produce agreed management reports that enable you to keep abreast of what’s happening in your school
- Recruitment: Our experienced Recruitment Team will help with all administrative aspects of recruitment, from uploading advertisements to producing contracts – leaving you free to look after the needs of your pupils
- DBS checks: A main priority for schools - our DBS Team works alongside our Recruitment Team to ensure that appropriate checks and clearances are processed for your employees
- Training: Whether you’re new or just want a refresh, we can now offer you training in employment services and HR administration – tailored to your organisation’s needs
A high-quality, professional team with first class experience in the education market, we provide a service to meet and exceed your needs.
- Straightforward: Contacting us and using our online systems is easy, you can resolve a range of employment-related enquiries both on your own and with our support
- Informative: Our schools portal provides you with a real time view of all work requests submitted and a history of work completed
- Knowledgeable: Our friendly and effective team of experts have in-depth knowledge of schools and setting and are committed to providing you the support you need to fulfil your role
- Flexible: With a wide range of employment support packages, we’ll provide the right service for you, making it easy for you to obtain cost-effective assistance
- Trusted: Since this service began in 1974, we have established long-term relationships with our customers and we pride ourselves on these relationships and the loyal customer base we have built up