We’re here to help you save energy and money! With a proven track record in reducing energy costs for schools, we can provide your workplace with a comprehensive energy and water management service, enabling your school to become more environmentally friendly and save money. Schools in our primary or secondary package use 8% less energy per pupil (based on a two-year average total kWh/pupil energy consumption of schools in the Primary and Secondary Package compared to those schools who only take the Bulk Fuel Only option).
We have a range of services to suit your needs, and we’re confident that we have the perfect package for you.
- Energy supply contracts: By working with our brokers and by maximising our economies of scale, we aim to make sure you get the best rates available for your organisation as well as excellent customer service
- Monitoring bills: Our bill validation and monitoring service ensures you only pay for what you use by liaising closely with energy suppliers and correcting billing and payment errors and proactively targeting excessive consumption and costs
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs) and Energy audits: We provide statutory Display Energy Certificates which provide in-depth analysis of how efficiently you use the buildings including recommendations on improvements
- Energy saving projects: From energy management systems (heating controls) and oil tank monitors to waste and recycling contracts, we aim to provide new ways to save you energy and money
- Schools Carbon Reduction service: Our very own superhero, Power-down Pete, can come into your school and work with staff and children on energy, water and sustainability activities, helping you enrich the curriculum and save money at the same time, for more information click here
Our fully qualified and experienced team will take care of all of your energy compliance issues so that you can be confident that you are only paying for the energy you use, and only using what you absolutely need. Saving money – and helping to save the world!
- Track-record: By working within schools, we have successfully reduced energy consumption across the board
- ‘Whole School Approach’: For schools, our highly popular ‘Whole School Approach’ puts your pupils in the driving seat for reducing energy and water consumption, and it supports schools in curriculum-based subjects and the international ‘Eco-Schools’ programme
- Choice: We offer a range of complimentary services that monitor consumption and identify areas of wastage, and we will work alongside staff and pupils to identify actions that will help you save both money and energy/carbon
- Cost-effective: Our fully procured and compliant energy supply contracts provide great prices, peace of mind and flexibility, and we ensure you only pay for the energy that you are using
- One of a kind: We are a unique service for schools in that we are able to combine monitoring and management expertise with curriculum-focused activities for pupils and staff provided by our very own super-hero, Power-down Pete