Every school and childcare setting is different, so the Training and Learning Team will always ensure that we offer high quality first aid training which meets the needs of your workplace. All our trainers are highly experienced and as such will be able to effectively determine the appropriate training you require to protect your children, students, staff and visitors.
All our courses are registered and certificated through Worksafe Training Solutions and are designed to meet the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and can be tailored to suit your specific requirements.
- Emergency First Aid for Schools: This specially designed programme has been adapted from the HSE Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) course to meet the needs of people who work within a school setting. The syllabus includes all content from the 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work course and includes additional subjects likely to be faced by first aiders working within a school.
- Paediatric and Early Years First Aid: This course is designed for people who are working, or intend to work in the childcare sector. The programme has been designed to meet the requirements of OFSTED for Early Years First Aid Provision. Additionally the programme meets the recommendations of the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 issued by the Health & Safety Executive for the ‘Appointed Person’.
- Anaphylaxis Management: This programme of learning is designed to meet the requirements of the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidelines and follows the Resuscitation Council (UK) guidance for health care providers when involved in emergency treatment of anaphylaxis.
- School First Aid (our lives are in their hands): This is an opportunity for your students to receive Basic Life Support Training. Training can be tailored to your needs and can be certificated to fit in with your Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning and Health and Wellbeing syllabus.
- Outdoor First Aid: This course covers the essentials required to provide emergency care to a casualty where emergency services may be remote or delayed from the incident location and this 16 hour First Aid programme will prepare you to deal with any incident when working in this environment.
- Additional Training: We also deliver First Aid at Work (3 day); First Aid at Work Re-qualification (2 day); Emergency First Aid at Work and Basic Life Support.
We are committed to helping you protect and promote the welfare of the children, staff and visitors to your premises and ensure you are equipped, educated and supported in your legal and statutory obligations with regards to first aid.
- Expertise: All our training and learning officers are professional, knowledgeable and highly experienced trainers and committed to ensuring first aid requirements are met
- Flexible: We offer both pre-packed, registered courses and bespoke training for your staff and students
- Flexible: We can deliver flexible training to meet your needs, including twilight and training days
To find out more about our fantastic range of training courses please visit: www.nyeducationservices.co.uk/training