At NYES we have a fantastic, highly skilled, professional grounds maintenance workers team who are here to help take care of the upkeep of your outdoor areas, from gutter clearing to grass cutting – creating exciting outdoor learning environments and exercise areas.
Our experienced team will maintain your educational facilities so that they are attractive, inviting and safe for work and play, enabling pupils to take advantage of outdoor education and learning opportunities.
- A complete service: We provide a wealth of grounds upkeep and landscaping services tailored to you, including:
- grass and hedge cutting
- weed control
- landscaping planting
- mole control
- litter collection
- hard surface cleaning
- provision of grit bins and grit
- Conservation: Our skilled workers protect wildlife habitats and trees where possible, and can help with the creation and maintenance of wildlife areas so that your pupils can learn the value of nature and enjoy learning in outdoor spaces
- Renovation: We can help renovate your artificial pitches, and paint sports lines on grass, playground and artificial grass – allowing you to use your facilities in all weathers across the whole year
Our Grounds Maintenance Service has unrivalled experience in helping schools and educational settings make the most effective use of their budgets.
- Bespoke Packages: As well as standard Grounds Maintenance and Landscaping packages, we can offer to create you a bespoke service depending on what you require – we’ll work with you to make sure all needs are met
- Flexible: We work around you to maximise the periods when your facilities are available for use through the year – helping your pupils benefit from outdoor learning as much as possible
- Professional: Our grounds maintenance team is made up of highly experienced and effective operatives that have a second to none experience in looking after grounds for schools and settings
- Efficient: We ensure all your contracts can be managed through a single point of contact, making it easy to discuss your requirements
- Safe: All staff are DBS checked to ensure safety remains a top priority