Providing personal advice and support for you and your staff, our dedicated Health and Wellbeing Service for schools delivers occupational health and counselling services via our team of experts.
We provide a fully comprehensive, efficient and effective health and wellbeing service which ensures that both you and your employees receive high quality holistic support bespoke to the needs of the education sector. The range of services provided includes:
- Occupational health referral and advice: Managed online, by telephone and face to face; undertaken by our team of fully qualified OH practitioners and engaging Occupational Health Physicians for complex cases
- Assessment: Our team will assess the health and fitness of your employees pre-placement in their new post via an online health declaration questionnaire and provide you with an outcome report containing advice for fitness to work
- Employee assistance programme: Available to all staff and their immediate family including children via a 365 days a year 24/7 helpline where you can speak to a qualified counsellor at any time of day
- Health surveillance: We provide a range of options for workers requiring health surveillance as a result of a risk assessment
- Ill Health Retirement: We process requests for consideration for ill health early retirements for LGPS members and provide you with the required basis of opinion from an Independent Registered Medical Practitioner (IRMP)
- Mediation and facilitation: This is carried out by qualified counsellors, and can be used to help resolve issues in the workplace and manage conflict effectively
Our health and wellbeing service can also include the onsite delivery of health promotion and education as an effective and useful method of introducing employees to the concept of health awareness and increased knowledge.
We want to ensure that all employees working in the education sector are cared for and supported, so that they can reach their full potential in both their personal and professional lives.
- Qualified: The Health and Wellbeing team are all experienced and professional; our qualified, advisors, technicians and physicians are committed to helping you achieve the most out of working in the education sector
- Confidential: You can trust that our service is completely confidential
- Reliable: Our services can be relied upon; we are a responsive and reliable service that works for everyone and strictly delivered within service level timescales
- Flexible: Our support packages are flexible and tailored for you – you can either buy a standard package, or you can choose from our range of services to build a bespoke package that better suits your specific needs