Our Lexcel accredited Legal and Democratic team specialises in supporting the education sector, with a wealth of expertise and experience solely in this sector we guarantee you’ll get the very best advice, support and answers.
Our Legal Advice Scheme provides you with expert guidance and support from experienced Solicitors, Lawyers and Legal Officers.
- Advice helpline: Our dedicated Schools Legal Advice Helpline, manned by lawyers experienced in the education sector are available when you need them to advise on a wide variety of issues – from safeguarding concerns to complaints and disputes
- Specialist advice: For more complex issues we can provide you with specialist support, including extensive research, conducting court proceedings and negotiating contracts
- Parental complaints: We can support you by acting as an independent investigator and reporter on parental complaints, and, in the case of a hearing, provide a clerking service to the Complaints Appeal Panel
- Updates: Our team will also give you regular news and updates on topical issues which may have an impact on your school or setting
For schools outside North Yorkshire we also offer a dedicated service, for more information click here.
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer care and we guarantee that every time you contact us you will receive the same excellent level of advice and support.
- Expertise: Our helpline lawyers are highly experienced in educational law, with a second to none understanding of schools
- Experienced: We have a wealth of experience in dealing with real-life issues faced by schools and settings and our high-quality, professional service is responsive to your individual needs
- Flexible: Whether you require our standard Legal Advice package or our Specialist Legal Advice service, we can offer support that suits you
- Cost-effective: Our competitive pricing is transparent and highly cost-effective, especially when compared with the cost of legal services from the private sector