We provide high level, impartial advice and support to educational settings on all aspects of procurement and contract management. We provide flexible and innovative solutions which can be tailored to your requirements allowing you to focus on teaching. You can be confident that your procurement will ensure value for money while providing you with straightforward and practical advice to ensure compliance with all governance and legislative requirements.
The service can be tailored to your specific requirements. Working with us means you can access:
- Procurement: We provide procurement services for both the project management and deliver procurement on your behalf - alternatively, should you wish to run the procurement we can provide support and guidance throughout the process
- Contract management: Advice on performance measures, contract monitoring, contract variations, risk management, and overall performance management - giving you the knowledge you need to apply suitable contract management processes and the choices available to you
- Training: School-specific procurement training courses following the LMS CPRs, case law and the regulations – those schools conducting procurement processes should be trained to an appropriate level
- Helpline: We provide a free helpline (subject to fair usage) for you to discuss your requirements or concerns with a member of our trained team
Our aim is to provide flexible, innovative and cost-effective procurement solutions to meet your needs, and to give you straightforward, practical and effective advice.
- Flexible: We can tailor our support to your requirements, from answering transactional queries to dealing with complex procurement and/or contract management issues
- Cost-effective: Shrinking budgets means there is more scrutiny than ever on school expenditure, which is why we will get you the best quotes and ensure that all official processes have been followed
- Experienced: We have years of experience in working with schools, and our team have a unique, in-depth knowledge of the LMS CPRs, case law and regulations to provide assurance to schools that all governance requirements will be complied with.
- Expert: Our service is delivered by experts who are all qualified in the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply or are working towards it and we have been finalists for the CIPS Management Awards in 2015, 2016 and 2017