Our multi-award winning Resourcing Solutions service has a fantastic team of dedicated and specialist recruitment advisors who provide a wide range of services, recognised by the industry as best in class. From Headteacher recruitment and advertising to agency staff management and interview tests and assessments, we will find you the right people for the job.
We’ll help your school or setting solve all queries and recruit the best people for your role – particularly in those hard-to-fill positions.
- Headteacher recruitment: Our comprehensive Headteacher recruitment service manages advertising, shortlisting, policy compliance, interviews and assessment processes, to ensure you select the best individual
- Consultancy: Whether it’s ongoing support, guidance through a particular recruitment journey or one-off support with only one aspect, we have experts that can provide first class consultancy
- Advertising: Our team will support you in writing candidate-focused adverts, provide you with advertising recommendations for multiple roles and recommend and implement creative and targeted media and methods that will reach your target audience
- Careers: Looking at career options can be daunting, our experts provide workshops or one-to-one conversations on managing careers, including guidance and support for workers facing either redundancy, redeployment or career changes, helping you and your staff feel more confident of a successful transition
- Apprenticeships: We have significant experience in recruiting for apprenticeships and we’ll provide advice, guidance and support through the recruitment process
- Agency Supply Services: We work with additional suppliers to ensure best quality candidates are sourced on preferential terms, negotiating terms, conditions and the best rates on your behalf
- Testing and Assessment Services: Our assessors are qualified to the British Institute of Psychology standards and can plan and deliver assessments for your candidates and staff that you can use as part of interview processes, in the case of staff restructuring or for personal development
- Careers Guidance for Schools: We can provide a range of activities to support Careers Information, Advice and Guidance to students - our qualified Occupational Assessors and Careers Advisers can deliver activities in line with the Gatsby benchmarks, including mock interviews, group employability sessions, Morrisby profile, labour market information and one to one careers advice
We provide award winning services and through our expansive support, dedicated team and wealth of experience, we will be the best option for your school or setting, whether you’re simply needing advice or require comprehensive recruitment support.
- Experience: Resource Solutions’ highly experienced team delivers a professional service, focussed on the education sector with a proven track-record of successful recruitment across a diverse range of services
- Flexibility: We can tailor our service to suit the challenges and the unique opportunities of your school – whether you want support in just one recruitment aspect or guidance at every stage of the journey
- Accessible: You can access our supportive and responsive team as and when you need us via email, telephone or face-to-face
- Value for money: With preferential terms for advertising and agency contracts negotiated by us on behalf of our customers we ensure you get the best rates and save you money