We offer a wide range of support to settings, schools, academies and trusts.
Our team includes experienced School Improvement Advisers (SIAs),subject and aspect specialist advisers and governance officers. Our SIAs are employed in providing support and robust challenge to many and varied settings, primary and secondary schools, from small rural primaries to large comprehensives in urban areas. Our impact is regularly recognised in Ofsted inspectors’ reports.
Our advisors are kept up to date through regular training and development. Their varied backgrounds and experience means we are well placed to provide school improvement support and training for settings, schools, academies and trusts of all types and in all contexts.
We are determined to ensure that children and young people receive the best possible education and outcomes. In what we do we are motivated by making a difference.
Our highly skilled School Improvement team offers a wide range of guidance, training and support through a range of service level agreements or ‘pay as you go’ arrangements. We have experts to help you with:
- Leadership and Management
- English and mathematics
- Other Curriculum Subjects including science, humanities and PSHE
- NQT Induction Services
- Vulnerable Learners (EAL and GRT)
- Educational Visits
We have a strong track-record of helping schools to improve their outcomes and we share your passion for delivering the best possible education for your pupils and students.
- Comprehensive: The size of our team means we have a wide range of experts and specialists, including current Ofsted inspectors. When you get support from one of our advisers you can take confidence from knowing that they are part of a highly skilled and knowledgeable team.
- Expertise: Our advisers are highly skilled; many have been head teachers or inspectors themselves and are committed to ensuring high quality provision and the best possible outcomes for all pupils and students
- Partnership: Our advisers are driven by moral purpose. We are here to support you as partners. Our relationship with you doesn’t end when a training course is over or a visit completed.