Veritau is a shared service company which provides educational settings with a range of assurance and advisory services – including data protection, internal audit and counter fraud support – helping your school meet legal requirements and remain accountable.
Veritau provides a number of assurance services that will advise you on the design, implementation and operation of your management processes.
- Internal audits: Our qualified team will support you by conducting internal audits, assessing and providing financial system reviews, performance management, operational system reviews, project management and much more – plus they can provide advice and training in financial control measures
- Counter fraud: From fraud prevention measures to risk mitigation strategies, our Counter Fraud team is here to help you raise awareness of fraud risks, develop fraud prevention policies and strategies, provide related training and also help you to investigate cases of suspected fraud or other wrongdoing
- Data Protection Officer: Helps you comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – by providing a telephone advice hotline, regular newsletters, training, access to templates and policy documents, data protection compliance audits and will also act as the first point of contact for data protection enquiries from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), parents and other stakeholders
- Information access: We can help you respond to Freedom of Information and Data Protection requests and provide support with managing your publication scheme
Members can login the the website here.
Veritau has an established reputation for providing high-quality and cost-effective services to schools and settings that meet and exceed customer needs.
- Trusted: We will help you manage your business effectively and ensure that the services, systems and governance frameworks you have in place are achieving the required outcomes
- Available: Our service provides you with support from experts throughout the year, and you will also have access to online articles and resources, so there is always guidance available
- Bespoke: We recognise that all organisations are different, so the service we provide can be tailored to meet your specific needs at a competitive rate
- Collaborative: Our approach is designed to be forward-looking and collaborative – we will listen carefully to your requirements and concerns, review your existing assurance arrangements and design our service accordingly
- Professional and approachable: All of our staff are experts in their field, professional and friendly